Friday, May 13, 2011

P.S. I thought of more to brag about

Just wanted to add to the previous bragfest/update on Sydney that I think is pretty amazing and a nod in my direction that maybe I am doing an ok job--for the most part.
1) Sydney says thank you WITHOUT being prompted almost anytime you give her anything whether she requests it or not.
2) If I cough around her or make a face like something hurts she will immediately pat me on the arm or leg and say "s'ok mama. s'ok"
3) She says "I love you" "See soon" and "Good day" mostly without being told when she sees daddy leave for work. Now this is rare since we are usually out of the house first...but still lol
4) If you have a boo-boo she will kiss it better. If she has a boo-boo she wants you to kiss it better, but she will kiss it herself if you are too slow. Whenever you ask for kisses you have to have hugs too. And she will remind you! "kisses" followed by "hugs" everytime.
5) Another of her favorite phrases is "GO AWAY" which I hate but which daddy thinks is hilarious. She likes to tell me to go away when she is playing catch with daddy in the man cave.
6) She can get a little bossy--"Sit Down! Sit back! Geet up!" i think I might use these phrases too much too.
7) She has just started saying "be right back" and holding her arm out as if to hold you in place. its adorable and hilarious when she does it, but also reminds me how often i say the same thing.
ok that's it for now....seriously. There is probably tons of other things I'm missing but my brain is not functioning on high right now lol

No comments:

Post a Comment